Monday, October 07, 2013

The Math Problem of the Week Returns!

My brother is three times as rich as me,
my father is three times as rich as my brother,
my grandfather is three times as rich as my father,
and we have $10,000 altogether.

How much money do I have?

We only had three entries to last week's problem, none of which were correct, so we are extending the Math Problem of the Week (above) for one more week.  Those three entries had some excellent answers, that were certainly numbers or amounts you would get trying to figure out the answer.  I will give you a hint to help you this week.  The person in the math question has more than $100 but less than $1000.

Good luck!  Get your answers in by Thursday morning.  Anyone who entered last week can submit a new entry this week.

No comments: